Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I don't like solid food

Dear Mom,

I don't like solid food. I don't know why you bother every day to try to feed it to me. I only take one bite and that is all I want. And to be honest with you, I hate it smeared all over my face. Does it look like I'm enjoying it?! I don't think so.


I'd rather eat my hand.


Plus, I'm distracted with other things. I don't have time to eat the gross-looking green stuff you're trying to feed me.


I promise you I'll someday like solid food. I just don't right now. Thank you for understanding and getting me out of that high chair and letting me play naked.


You're the best mommy in the whole world. I love you.

Love,
Everett

3 comments:

  1. Hehee! Such a sweet boy. He lovingly explained very well ;) Ethan has been refusing still too...I just sit there and try and offer him another bite. The thing that started working was putting a few cherrios on his tray for him to try and put in his mouth at the same time I feed him. He hasn't quite mastered managing them all the way in his mouth every time....so it works :) Although watching him play "freely" sounds like way more fun! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post...from Everett. :)

    I would love to let B play naked, but I am scared he will pee all over....?? Does Everett ever do that??? :)

    Does he like fruits?

    ReplyDelete