Thursday, September 9, 2010

A New Day Comes New Memories

At times, I have wished for consistency in my days. To know what each day holds so I can plan accordingly and be prepared. I have realized that life wouldn't be the adventure that it is supposed to be if I knew what was going to happen. Today, for me, was different in many ways than yesterday or the day before, or the day before that. On some days, you may have memories that leave you tired and stressed, but those are the days you grow and learn to be a stronger person. I've had a share of those kinds of days recently but today brought change. Today gave me an opportunity to make memories that couldn't be made on any other day but today and I am so thankful to have been given this opportunity.

It was a lazy day for Dale, Everett, and I but a wonderful day indeed. Everett was so cuddly today and loved on us so much while we loved back with everything our hearts had.










I had a few work items to take care of which didn't take too long but Dale and Everett came with me to help so work today was a family event! We tried out a Vietnamese/Thai restaurant, Vi Thai (how original) for lunch and agreed to come back and put it on our restaurant list.

Everett had lots and lots of play time and even practiced crawling for a little bit before bedtime.





Today's memories will be ones that I cherish and will look back on and remember. Here's to tomorrow and what tomorrow will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Such sweet pictures! He is a cuddle bug! LOVE the video!!! YAY! Go Everett!!!

    ReplyDelete