Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teething Biscuits




He showed more interest in it than I anticipated.




I love this guy more than anything. Often times, my heart feels like it's going to burst because of the over-abundance of love I have for him.

Dale's mom came over for a few hours today so I could run some errands and have some time to myself. I went and got a pedicure and I have to confess with guilt that I enjoyed the time to myself and really enjoyed the momentary feeling of being baby-free.


I chose to go green. It seemed "fall-ish" to me. I'm really enjoying my choice in color. I find it refreshing.

Here's a quote I ran across.

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I was thinking about getting some of those. Love the new color on your toes..."Me time" what's that? lol. Glad you got some time! You deserve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote rings so true....

    Great color choice!!!

    Also... I totally am with you how sometimes I am overwhelmed with love for my little guy. It is a wonderful feeling but such a strong one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the toes!
    I understand exactly what you mean about feeling overwhelmed with love... I feel the same way with G! I tear up just thinking about it.
    Oh and G loves those teething biscuits too... heck though, he loves any food!

    ReplyDelete