Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Out with Newborn. In with 0-3 Months!

Today, I put away all of Everett's Newborn clothes. It was a little bittersweet. He is growing up so fast. Now that I look at them, the Newborns are SO tiny and when he was first born, I looked at the 0-3 month clothes that he had and thought that it would be forever before he actually fit into them. They looked so huge. He'll be 3 months in about a week. He's a bit small for his age so hopefully, he will wear this size for a little longer. He had so many Newborn clothes that I don't think he wore one piece no more than 3 or 4 times.

Like this cute, little outfit here, he wore once! (Note: They kind of look like high-waters.) But doesn't he look just so adorable in it?!













I went out last night and bought some 0-3 month clothes and washed them all today. I think he's in between sizes right now. They look a little big but the Newborn size is too little. His closet and dresser is a little bare now since putting all the clothes away. Can't wait to shop for his new, bigger clothes. I never knew you could get so much enjoyment out of buying baby clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment