Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my husband

Hands down, I have the best, most wonderful husband any girl could ask for. I am so thankful to have met him 3 years ago. While he typically is a shy, unspoken, and reserved type of guy, he sure did have some nerve to contact me on my cell phone after selling it to me. One didn't know that hittin' on your customers was apart of his job description as a sales rep at AT&T. Well, for a shy guy, I don't know what got into him that day but I'm glad for whatever it was. :) The many reasons why I love him:

-he works so hard at his job to provide for his family.

-he has blessed me with a beautiful son. I don't think Everett would be as adorable if it wasn't for him getting his dad's cute, little nose.

-he knows exactly how to calm me when I'm down and need a lift-me-up.

-he has such a great sense-of-humor that enables me to have lots of laughter everyday.

-family is very important to him and he has created such a close bond with my side of the family.

-he will do anything to make me happy.

-he is so open-minded and is always up for anything, at anytime.

-he shares many of the same values that I do in life.

-he is THE best father to our son and helps out immensely. I don't know if there is any other father out there that changes more diapers or feeds a baby than he does. And he does this after a long day at work and is so willing to give me a break in the evening and at night.

These are just a few reasons why I love this man so much. I'm definitely a very lucky gal!



No comments:

Post a Comment