Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Job

A lot of people have been asking and wondering what exactly my job is and what I do for work. I have a job that allows me to stay at home with Everett all the time; which I am SO grateful for. I work for Peak Development LLC and help the owner manage his two multi-use (commercial and residential) buildings in Gresham. I have an office set up in my home where I correspond to tenants and prospects through email. I'm on the clock during the day 5 days a week (and on call 24 hours a day for emergencies) and have to be available to show the properties to interested renters. My days are fairly not too busy so it allows me to spend a lot of time with Everett and care for him. Once I had him, I couldn't go back to work full time and put him in daycare and be away from him. Selfish me wanted only myself to take care of him and raise him. I was so fortunate to have been given this job opportunity to do so; and Dale and I have been graciously compensated for a large, beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom townhome-style unit in one of the buildings. The owner is a great guy and I do really enjoy my job.

The Crossings at Gresham Station. (This is the building where we live.)



The Beranger (The other building located in Downtown Gresham)

1 comment:

  1. is gresham station that area that has all those fantastic shops??!! how fun! so cool you get to work AND stay home...lucky gal! :

    kim

    ReplyDelete