Thursday, February 4, 2010

Growing Up

Why do babies grow up so fast? Everett is only 2 months old but he has grown and developed so much. It's kind of saddening. I miss him being so tiny but yet, love the milestones that he has recently reached. I love:

-how he will give mommy and daddy a smile when we look/talk to him
-how he coos
-how he now grunts to push out a little toot or to take a little poo-poo
-how he now has the coordination to wrap his hands around his bottle
-how he will go longer periods of time in a content state
-how his eyes slowly scan moving objects and can keep focus

Dale had the day off today so we've had a great day hanging out; just the 3 musketeers. Here are some photos from today. Enjoy!

Standing up like a big boy


I've quit trying to figure out what's going on with his hair.


Tuckered out from hanging out

2 comments:

  1. I love your pics! Everett is such a beautiful boy...can't stop laughing about his hair :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie!! I'm so glad you found my blog, now i can read up on you all the time:)
    So happy you're doing so good cousin!

    ReplyDelete