Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Neglect

It's been about a week and a half since I've written a blog. My time has been consumed by a little, baby boy who loves his momma so much that he wants to crawl over her all day and be lovingly close to her. Close like faces touching. He's been into this "lets me super close to mommy" mood for the past several weeks and it's been moreso as of late. I don't mind it so much and love the snuggles but it hasn't allowed me to get much done. During his naps, I have been working on his 1st Birthday decor. I made his hanging party circles yesterday and need to get started on the birthday banner this weekend. I'm seemingly going a little party crazy and while some would think I may be overdoing it, I'm enjoying planning his extravagant 1st Birthday Party! I have gotten so many ideas from this website.

Hope you've all had a great week (or so) in the time I've been absent from Blog World. I have some catching up to do!

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment