Thursday, July 1, 2010

T is for Tired

As I had mentioned in a previous blog entry, I have been overly tired this past week. My nights have been consisted of interrupted sleep caused by wakings of 2-4 times a night. I'm actually kind of glad of this change in weather because it's been one of the main reasons why I haven't been able to sleep. Our place takes up the fourth and fifth (fifth being the top level of the building) and not only do we get all the heat rising to the top level where the bedrooms are located but there is no AC unit. The AC on our main floor doesn't even reach the upper level so therefore, we have been sleeping with the bedroom window open and all we hear is the Max going all night, in combination with the cars coming in and out of the parking lot. I'm looking forward to sleeping with the window closed and getting a full night's sleep.

It was nice having Dale home all day today. Minus a few errands, we did a whole lot of nothing. Dale is just about back to feeling better from his respiratory infection and we decided it to be safe for him to finally hold and play with Everett today. He avoided being around him for the past handful of days until he got past his contagious phase.

Today, we tried out some bananas for Everett. While he didn't go bananas for them, he didn't dislike them either. He enjoyed them but not nearly as much as he enjoyed the sweet potatoes.



I spy...a baby! (Oh, and don't mind the passed out blob on the couch.)



I was having somewhat of a difficult time keeping Everett entertained while trying to fix some dinner so I stuck him in the basket with his toys and he had a ball sitting in there. I didn't hear a peep out of him for the remaining amount of time it took me to finish getting dinner ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment