Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lately....

I've been feeling pretty spoiled and lucky lately. Everett has been so easy-going and happy and seems to be at the moment, back to his calm temperamental self. We were going through a phase where he would fuss or cry if I wasn't right by his side or if I wasn't holding him. He also wasn't napping very well and would only nap if he was being held. The past handful of days, he's been back to taking up to 2 hour naps, without being held. He naps downstairs on the main floor and while he's a light sleeper, I can't get much done around the house but it at least allows me to sit my fat butt on the couch and watch a little TV or to get some work stuff done and even better, to blog!



He's been so great lately but got a little upset at me yesterday. I guess it's what I get for trying to feed him when he was tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment