Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just another blog entry.



This picture here doesn't need a witty title. It's just cuteness overload. If he wasn't so cute, I would be running out of patience these days. Dale and I have been so sleep-deprived these past couple of weeks. These weeks feel like months though. It has been some time now that he has slept through the night and him doing so is the #1 thing on my wish list. I'm too tired these days to be tired of being too tired. The only thing I'm tired about is hearing myself complain about how tired I am. Not sure if that makes any sense but it does in the world of sleep-deprivation.

Anyway, I was starting to get a bit of cabin fever the past week but Everett and I were able to get out yesterday for a little while and meet up with Tiffany and her boys for lunch and some relaxation at the park. He sat in the swing for his first time and he is still much too small for it. There was so much space around him and I was worried that he was going to fall out.



Ethan enjoying time at the park and the fresh air.



Everett and I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening out at my parent's house and while I don't like being out all day due to the interference of Everett's nap schedule, I was glad to be out of the house for once.

On another topic, Everett is now eating squash as of Sunday and of course, along with everything else, loves it. He's such a pigmeister.

1 comment:

  1. Cute as usual!!!! I'm sorry to hear about the sleep deprivation. Is it from teething?? I hope this improves soon!!! I am lucky that B sleeps through the night like a champ! {knock on wood!} It's so fun you get to hang out with another blogger.... :)
    My fave pics are the last ones. B is a piggy too .. and I love it.

    ReplyDelete