Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Night Blog Blab

I'm so thankful to say that it's my Friday. TGIF! Work has been a little slow lately but this week creeped by slower than ever. I've had some things going on in my personal life that has left me emotionally drained but with a decision that was made today, I feel that it will all pass and myself and the rest of my family can breathe a sigh of relief.

My parents just returned from a 3 week vacation to Hawaii and I'm looking forward to spending some time with them for the remaining of this weekend. I enjoy them spending time with Everett and can't wait for them to see him and see the new developments that he has recently possessed. Including all the "talking" that he is doing now. Here's a little glimpse of his efforts to vocalize himself:



Also, Dale's stepbrother and his wife came into town from Idaho for several days so we spent some time hanging out at Dale's parents' house.

Meeting Uncle Dallas and Aunt Rena for the first time


Hanging out with Aunt Rena. It was so funny; at one point, Rena went to give Everett a kiss and he freaked out and bawled his eyes out. I guess he wasn't likin' that!


Everett and Mommy


Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment