Wednesday, April 28, 2010

....And he's standing! All by himself!

Everett loved standing up ever since he was several weeks old but today, I thought I'd see if you could stand for a little bit unassisted...and he did!

(Gotta love his big, 'ol bald spot. That suckers hard to miss.)


Also, I think he was wondering who turned the lights off! Hilarious. I left the room for a second and came back to this...


On other news: My poor little man has been teething like crazy and spends much of his day crying which makes for a tired and stressed out Mommy. Dale got a little taste of Everett's screeching cries after he got home from work this evening and I thought he was gonna go a little crazy. Everett has always been consolable in a matter of a few seconds but lately, that hasn't been the case. I admit that I cannot wait for this teething phase to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment