Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lining Things Up

I've been meaning to blog about this for awhile now and finally getting to it.

I don't know if it's the age but a fellow mom blogger, Rene, posted photos of her son doing the same thing: lining toys up. Everett loves to meticulously line anything up. Toys, book, shoes, pretty much anything.

He started lining his cars up on the window sill when we lived in Oregon City this past Summer. It was the very first thing he did after breakfast.


He lined his monster trucks up in wheelies.

I came into my bedroom this evening and saw that he had removed by books off my night stand and lined them up.

I think it's awfully cute how they can have such organized, meticulous behavior at this young age!

3 comments:

  1. LOL That's cute and funny with your books!

    Liam is not as organized... he is more of a DISorganizer... but I guess he doesn't have great examples of organization at home right now either! haha (boxes are everywhere still from our move...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO funny and SO interesting! I have seen B do this a few times but I love that last picture of the books... awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think part of it is a boy thing. It's definitely pretty interesting and fun! My mom sent us some travel packages of wipes for Christmas and Jack lined up all 5 packs. I really wish I had thought to get a picture. It was too funny! I love the cars on the windowsill and the books too!!

    ReplyDelete