Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Splendid, Sunny Sunday

That's exactly what today was. Splendid, and a beautiful sunny Sunday!

With Dale off on Sundays now, we're able to go to church together. Everett sat through most of the service but as usual, we ended up in the Cry Room. They have a TV in the room where we can watch and listen to the sermon, but at the same time, Everett is able to crawl around and be as loud as he wants without bothering others around us.

Getting ready to head out to church.





We went to Ikea too. I love a good deal and I left with a few good finds.

6 wine glasses for only $4.99.


A play tent for an amazing deal of $9.99 for Everett.


Magazine holder for $14.99.


Scented tea lights for $2.99.


Black chrome shoe rack for $24.99.


Mini coat rack for Everett's oh-so-cute little jackets for $9.99.

And for something priceless, here's Everett's cute, little dance.


We never made it out to the pumpkin patch though. Today would have been the perfect day. It was THE perfect, Fall day. Next weekend is supposed to be rainy but my fingers are crossed that the weatherman has lied about next weekends' forecast. Regardless, today was a wonderful day and I loved spending it with the two guys in my life!

4 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE! I miss him, he is getting so big. That picture of him in his little vest is so adorable, he is looking so handsome! I am glad Dale gets to go to church with you on Sunday's, it really does make such a difference when you can fellowship as a couple together. I miss you guys and was just thinking I need to try and plan a trip home sometime to visit. It probably won't be until after Mom and Dad's visit, but we will see what happens. Miss you, give that gorgeous family and hug and kiss from us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that vest! Where did you get it? Too cute!

    Isn't IKEA the best? I love finding great stuff there on the cheap. Yay for a fun family weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the vest and shirt at Children's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute in that outfit!! I love it! And I NEED that shoe rack! I've been wanting to take a trip to the IKEA here and it looks it's gonna be sooner rather than later. :)

    ReplyDelete