Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I don't like tummy time

Mom, Dad-

We need to have a little talk here. I know they say that babies like me should have a little bit of tummy time each day but don't they know that I hate it? I don't like it at all. I gotta strain and work so hard to hold my head up cuz if I don't, my face goes flat into my blanket and then I can't breathe very well. You know I love laying on my back and yeah, I don't care if I have a huge bald spot on the back of my head from laying on it so much. I got no girls to impress; yet. It's so much easier to kick my arms and legs around but when I'm on my little tummy, I can't move either of them. And that's no fun. And I'm just a little baby and all I like to do is have fun. How about this? Here's the dealio: I'll let you guys put me on my tummy just for a little bit each day so I can strengthen my neck but promise me that as soon as I start crying, you have to put me on my back. I wish I had the words to just yell "get me off my tummy!!!" but I can't talk yet so I'll warn you by crying. Capishe? I'm glad we got this all figured out now. Thanks Mom and Dad. I love you.

Your Son,
Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment