Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eczema

If it's not one thing, it's another. Being a new parent definitely keeps you on your toes and I don't think I've had one day since Everett was born that I did not worry. First, it was the walnut size lump on the side of his neck that we later learned was a hemangioba. Next, it was and still is his cradle cap. It was on his eyebrows and got infected, pussy, and then crusty. He is now losing a lot of his hair. I drove around last night to several stores looking for a cradle cap wash called Gentle Naturals that is supposed to work wonders. Four stores later, I came home empty handed. I hate Walmart but I have a feeling it's there and will have to force myself to enter that store.

It started out as several small red bumps, then turned into a rash, and then yesterday, it started pussing and is now very irritated and painful-looking. My poor little guy.


I purchased this eczema cream that I hope will help heal it. It was $13 but it's all natural, vegan, and eco-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment