Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crafty Christina

Lately, I've been having the itch to get back into arts and crafts. I used to be an avid scrapbooker, knitter, card maker...just to name a few things that I used to enjoy doing. Now that Everett is getting older, he is less fussy and will go decent periods of time laying around and entertaining himself by looking around at all the things surrounding him. It's amazing to see him stare at a single object for so long. I wish I had that kind of attention span. I get bored way too easily. Perhaps, some people call that ADD. Anyway, before this blog entry turns into another "Everett" one, as they all are, back to the idea of me getting back to digging out my creative senses. Now that Everett allows me to have a moment or two here and there, I feel that I have the time now to dig out my boxes of craft supplies. I have several halfway knitted scarfs that I can finish and a box full of card stock and scrapbooking supplies that need to be dusted off and put to use. So...here's to the return of Crafty Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment