Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh, what buff legs you have!

Everett's got some strong legs! He was rather worked up the other day but Dale set Everett on his feet and he was actually holding himself up. I found that a little amazing at 7 weeks; but I'm his mother and everything he does amazes me but this was extra amazing! Now he'll do this from time to time when I place him up on his feet.

He had a pediatrician visit the other day and his doctor found it rather impressive too. He was weighed in at 8 lbs 13 oz and measured 21 inches. He's a smaller baby and is in the 9 percentile. I was a little concerned that he has only gained 2 lbs and 5 oz since birth but he's all healthy and I was told I had nothing to worry about.

Happy 7 week birthday today, little man!

Here are some photos of him holding himself up: (He was just a "little" upset. Ha.)





No comments:

Post a Comment