Friday, June 22, 2012

Little Snippers

When we lived in Oregon City, we found the perfect children's hair salon called Sit Still Salon near our home. Not only was it very accommodating for children but the stylist that we had was absolutely wonderful. She cut Everett's hair perfectly and interacted with him so well. Since our move, I have found a local children's salon, Little Snippers. It doesn't compare to Sit Still Salon but the stylist who now cuts Everett's hair is just about as good. He got his hair cut this past Monday and she did well in keeping the tears away til right at the end. All in all, he did great.


He's always had a longer cut but with a little reluctance, I decided to have it cut pretty short for the Summer weather. I didn't want his long, soft baby hair cut! He's 2 and a half years old and I still feel like he's my little newborn. Umbilical cord still attached? Yup.


He got a little concerned when the buzzer was brought out so I had to convince him that it was harmless.


I love this picture. They brought the bubbles out and he got quite amused by them.


He enjoyed the play area for a bit afterwards. This is the shortest he's ever had his hair. Doesn't he look like such a big, handsome boy?!


1 comment:

  1. I love the short hair! Yeah, he looks like a little boy!!! *Sniff* So when you gonna start working on #2? LOL

    ReplyDelete