Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Day full of Easter Goodness

Our day today was full of such goodness, love, family, Easter eggs, lots of candy, and the celebration of Jesus' resurrection.

Much to our surprise, Mr. Easter Bunny hopped his way into Everett's room last night and left him a basket full of candy, eggs filled with chocolates, and some toys. Oddly, all the chocolates and candy that filled the basket were ones that Daddy loves the most. Everett agreed to give them all to him to enjoy but only with the promise that he would be able to eat his own candy next year when he's old enough.



He loved the music toys and was so in-tuned to them.




I don't know if Daddy was more excited with the goodies, or if Everett was.


Everett was all snazzed out for the church Easter service.



After the church service, we enjoyed a nice meal and time with family. Whenever I'm around my family, I'm always re-reminded of how blessed I am to have such a close-knit and caring group of people. It had been several months since they had all seen Everett and it was so nice to have him in his high spirits as he usually his.




It was a blessed day to be with Everett for his first Easter and I look forward to the many more.


I hope you all had a day full of such goodness as I did today!

No comments:

Post a Comment